The LEKKER bike is a classic Dutch design from 1885 that has lasted the test of time and doesn’t come with a use by date.
An easy, enjoyable ride with an upright sitting position ensuring that there are no sore backs after a long day on the road.
Included is everything you need:
- A unique double lock system used with confidence by the bike riders of Amsterdam, forms part of the frame and is easy and quick to operate.
- Integrated wireless LED lights so you will never get caught in the dark and you can feel safe on the ride home.
- Rear rack in case you pick up something on your travels and strong enough to hold your mates.
- Frame: High end steel
- Frame-size: 26" / 46cm
- Rider-height: Suits people up to 167cm (5.4ft)
- Colour: Black
- Gears: 5 speed Sturmay Archer internal hub
- Brakes: Sturmay Archer internal back paddel brake and front brake
- Rims: High end Aluminium
- Weight: 19 kilograms without locks
- Peddals: Aluminium
- Handlebars: Adjustable aluminium